“Only when it is dark enough, can you see the stars.”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
12 Stars. 2 Hours. 10 Minutes Each.
You'll take away dozens of actionable ideas, including:
- A list of the top 125+ hot opportunities now and coming out of the crisis – skate to where the puck I going
- #1 tool to use in setting strategy right now – and the two components most critical to immediate success
- 3 must ask questions of remote workers to guarantee they are making the right decisions
- The “6 Rs” submarine captain used to keep his team sane, strong, and safe while underwater for 87 days
- The 10 key questions to ask your landlord if you have lease issues
- The #1 next thing to do in marketing
- What the top sales coach in the world is doing right now re: sales
Plus, you'll receive access to three SaaS tools for free, including:
- Links to three SaaS tools and quick tutorials on how to execute each within minutes
- The leading tool to measure real-time employee health and morale. (BTW, their research is showing it’s worse than you might think or your employees are telling you)
- A complimentary online dashboard system to track priorities, KPIs, and employee “stucks” while working remotely – the system a CEO needs like the CFO needs an accounting system
- A quick Cash Flow Stress Test – requires just 6 numbers to be entered and then your senior team can test how changes in pricing, volume, A/R, A/P, and several other factors will immediately impact cash
Just wanted to reach out to tell you that I thought the last Summit was great!! I’ve been a fan of Scott Galloway and Adam Grant for a while (I’m currently attending Scott’s second Sprint on Brand Strategy and am finding it educational and inspiring) and I had just finished Humanocracy a few days before the Summit. Branson was inspiring as usual and a great way to start the show!
I got some great feedback from clients and prospects on the event. Great line-up, great format and great outcome!
Omar Hikal, Chief Brand Builder, The Brand Company
I can’t thank you enough for organizing the amazing virtual event! The speakers you lined up all conveyed very relevant and useful information besides providing inspiration. We’re all in this together- no one is NOT impacted in some way by COVID-19 and how we choose to respond to this pandemic is key at doing our part to make our businesses, communities, and global ecosystem thrive. I’m committed to doing my part to help! Thanks again for the terrific line-up and event!
Rebecca Chang, President, Allegro Wise Inc.
I love the short form Summits! You’ve been able to catch in 2 hours, the hair blown back, drink from a firehose sense of excitement that we have when we leave the physical summits! Well done!!! At some point, I will be glad to gather face to face.
Scott Galloway was my favorite. Info dense deck! Lots of “oh shit” moments. EG: the scale of the fluctuation of Amazon stocks. The increase in spend rate by the government (2045 rates!!) and K shaped recovery. This also lines up with Roger Martin and others who we have heard. There are implications for our coaching. The first is that we are on an 18-month all-out sprint! The second is that the old ‘normal’ is long gone, so tighten your runners
Ann Ralston, Ralston Consulting Inc.
“Best value webinar ever. Thanks for thinking it through. Excited to explore. Grateful to the offerings — ALL. One thing today: Emplify for our people-first needs. Thanks! One word: WOW!”
Robbin Turner, CEO, Sable Systems
“You know what it did do for me, aside from the action items? The program infused some light and positivity in an otherwise cloudy day for me. Thanks Verne. You should be proud of the fact that for 2 hours you lifted up the spirits of those who participated. I think we all need to pay it forward!”
“As someone who is experiencing the first “crisis” in his career, most especially as a newly appointed executive, the information has now really empowered me to turn immediately to my team with some valuable resources to assist us in managing the pandemic and its impact on our business.”
Upon purchasing the recordings, you'll receive access to all segments of the summit,
where you can view in any order you'd like:
All recordings & summit highlights
One link to access the virtual summit recordings and materials: